Saturday 7 January 2017

Ode to the Moon

Ode to the Moon

anqet__goddess_of_the_nile_by_thornerose-dyuwqj
Anqet, Goddess of the Nile by Thornerose, http://www.deviantart.com/art/Anqet-Goddess-of-the-Nile-58549051

Luna, The mysterious magical Queen of the Night,
Mistress of the skies and Divine Empress of the Heavens.
The Sun rises and falls to your embrace.
You are the great guider of knowledge,
the natural magicks and sacred waters of this earth.
You who flows through my blood
with each pass of every month and
whom opens the pinecone of my sight, my third eye,
you who darkens and descends
only to rise again each time in splendid glory
and guide me through the universe.
You guide my rhythms and I rejoice in the synchronistic dance
as you cleanse my body and soul of impurities.
You are sacred, blessed and beautiful.
To you we offer ourselves.
May we stay in the eternal fountain of your nourishment and grace.


goddess_of_the_moon_by_christytortland-d7x5dtj
For an ode to venus on my other blog, visit: http://thegoddesscave.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/ode-to-venus.html

No comments:

Post a Comment